Hey dude, yesterday slept dy so didn't write a post to you. Ya, finally you had changed your profile picture, but you didn't change your relationship status. Probably you're being mercy and don't feel like hurt me right? But, I guess you will still gonna change it in one day, when you find your right girl in the future. Recently, middle on the night I'm keeping doing one stupid thing. That is I'll suddenly wake up, use my phone check wether you had change your relationship status or not. Idk why, I couldn't continue back to sleep if I didn't check it. I miss you. Really really miss you. Bii.
Yesterday I had a great day with my classmates. Cycling and KLCC. We had lotsa fun. I feel like I don't need you if they're with me. But once they talk/ask about you, I refuse to answer and my tears almost drop out at the same time. Now only I know, when you're here, I don't know how to appreciate. Now you're gone. It's too late.
Do you remember you told me you'll never accept a life partner that younger than you? I guess it's true. Hope you'll find somebody right and make sure she could take care of you and help you in your career. But i'll still wait for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment