Tuesday, April 19, 2011

19042011

Hello, how are you today?  I'd just finished shower and sit down blogging for you here. Touch or not touch or not?? LOL I'm currently slip down to a dilemma of going/not going to Tmn Pertanian for cycling session this Friday. To go is because of friends going ma, sure will be having lotsa fun ! Not going is because I have to skip classes for WHOLE DAY ! Not only that, I'm having Moral exam on Monday which is quiet critical too. Totally not a good idea rite? I feel like couldn't let somebody care about me disappointed again. *headache* I haven't decided thou, will tell you on Friday. I think mostly I'll not going lor.

Okay, I guess that's all. Gotta back to studies again. Have been slacking for a long time. I must be as hardworking as you ! *kiasu* :p I love you. Actually I'm waiting for you to say you love me again. I don't know why you said you'll feel heartpain when I said I love you, it's true wad. BODOH ! Love means love, don't love means don't love. Think it with your heart, and not your mighty brain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment