Finally, the day has come. Yesterday night I told you what I had decided about the cycling trip. The next morning, you replied. Told me stuffs that I had expected earlier. Then you called me, we chat, I don't need you explain much, because it might not be true. As you said, you're busy because of working and feel like go back to single life and hope I can be free. How I know you're not cheating on me or get bored or tired of our relationship? Everything is just a perfect nightmare. Anyway, I admit that I still love you very much, still wanna marry you. It's stupid I guess. But you're the guy who meant for me. I don't need you to explain much, I guess what you have said is enough. Because you said it best, when you say nothing at all. I'll take everything easily. :)
Now, I just hope we can be a soul mate, like we did before we start our relationship. Good isn't it? I'll always be there for you. I hope our problem is really the timing problem and not other else. I hope you can find me soon because I really need you lots. Although I just kept quite. Do you know actually I'm acting? Hmmmm. Whatever, hope everything great goes to your life ! I'll be right here waiting for you . :)
The song which suit us right now.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mGzfFij93jU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Although we had gone through this level. But I didn't cry officially, just tearing for some time. Idk it's acting or not. I just too love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment