Monday, April 18, 2011

18042011

I'd decided to start a new blog, to jot down bits and bits about us from now on. I decided not to use the previous blog is because this is the only place that belong to us. I mean everything happen on us, will be here. The blog design I customize to be very very simple, clean, clarity, just like our love.

Ya, today is our 9th monthsary. At the same time, our hard time start to begin from now on. I don't know what will happen in the future. All I want to say is I love you. Really love you. Yesterday finally we had a talk. Actually I already know what you had thought yesterday which you not dare to tell me. But I don't think it is a good idea. I hope we gonna make through the pain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment