Today I'm feeling very very lazy. Not even studied a whole chapter for exam. I feel so bad. Anyway, how's your day? Who had you meet? Any funny things happen? Your picture are just so naughty dancing in my mind from morning till now. :( Oya, finally I decided ! I'm gonna join them to cycling this Friday. Actually I haven't tell you officially but I'll do it before I sleep later. :) I think it's gonna be a sinful but fun trip. Complicated rite?
Wanna ask you something. Actually how you think of our relationship right now? I mean we really change a lot. From living together, everyday meeting up, texting, talk on the phone everyday , to not even a message now. Tell me, is it really because you wanna focus on work or something? Are there any reasons I might don't know besides that? If yes, I hope you'll tell me soon. If you want me, I'll stay. If you don't want me anymore, I'll leave. Although I don't want to. Because you're meant to me. Words can't explain. For instants, I really hope to be your official wife.
Sometimes, I hope you can read what I posted on Facebook. Because most of them are meant to you. Love ya ! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment