Happy Mooncake Festival Bii Bii ! :D
Actually I don't mind you always watch drama lar. But sometimes I mind sometimes I don't mind. :x I also don't know. Haha. Nevermind. I'm ok with it. Because I always feel like I'm your burden. So have to let you release stress also right. Sometimes I admit be with me is kind of stress also. And and and ! Please don't ever ever ever order me do those sap sap sui thing when a 3 years old kid can do one. I also will tired one okay? :p You're a big boy liao, don't always bully those cute, fragile and pretty girl like ME !!!
And and and please don't simply put your finger in my armpit kay?! :/ Everytime you do that really make me FUUUUURIIIOOOOUUUUUS ! For an exchange I promise I'll not tease you about your big big tummy frequently. Haha. Deal????
Some more I need to report to you ! Your 14 inches cute little thingy which you send him to replace you is still in good condition. Hehe. No scartches, no torn, and 100% confirm NO SALIVA ! Except yours. :D His mummy is taking very good care of him.
Okay lahhhh, just to cheer you up here. I hope it works. Because nothing is more important than your happiness. Because hor, if you don't happy you'll moody ma, if you moody then you'll show face to me, then I'll emo also, then I'll be sitting at the corner alone playing fingers.Then everybody not happy. Heeheeee. I'm out of point. Lastly, just wanna tell you I love you. No matter how hard I hit you,i beat you,i scolded you. But I still love you. :)
Support you always Hubby.
No comments:
Post a Comment