My heart is complicated now. Finally you're back and seems like I'd accepted you're my boyfie slowly day by day since last week. But I still need some time to get through with it. Actually it's really hard for me now while listening to you talk about "future" and "forever" with me. It's hard not because I fed up or something. It's because I really really super duper care about our relationship. I don't know. Can you imagine how I feel when you telling me how important I am, how you feel with me, in the midnight i found out you gimme a kiss before you sleep back after you came out from the toilet, you're assuming I'm your wife and I actually feels it too and all those time we gone through together and suddenly you tell me if there's take 2 you won't be with me. That's totally the best convincing word which speaks out from your mouth. More convincing than thousands of "I love you". You can't imagine how I feel. You won't know. Those words made me give up. Although I know it's not true. But I still have to accept it. All by myself.
Now everything back to normal. I still have to thanks you, for teaching me this lesson. I mean, i learnt a lot in that black out. I'm proud of myself seriously. I came back to you is because I feel that we are meant to be together. I love you. Only you can give me the life I want. Actually I like you care about your career more than me. I mean we're still young. Opportunity not always waiting for us. So, whatever you think you have to do, just go. I'll be right by your behind and support you.
Lastly, please be responsible to me if you think that I'm the right one. Don't leave me anymore. Kay? :)
 |
| Can you see it? Even our footsteps is the same. Really hope we can walk like this until Msia really snowing. LOL |
No comments:
Post a Comment